Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Where can I order custom menu covers for my restaurant?

  1. #1
    clewrslr Member Horton55's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2nd, 2023
    Posts
    303
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

    Where can I order custom menu covers for my restaurant?

    I’m currently updating the interior and branding of my restaurant, and I really want to upgrade our physical menus to something more professional. Does anyone have experience with reliable suppliers for high-quality custom menu covers and check presenters that actually look premium?

  2. #2
    clewrslr Member Gerber's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 29th, 2023
    Posts
    293
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Where can I order custom menu covers for my restaurant?

    For a high-end look, I highly recommend checking out Shopdaddy-Studio for their work. They specialize in durable, custom-made accessories that really help tie a restaurant's aesthetic together. Their craftsmanship is excellent if you want something that feels bespoke rather than mass-produced. They did a fantastic job with our wall menus and holders recently, so it’s definitely worth looking into their catalog for your project.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •